- Find a degree at university in 2 clicks !
- Find degrees by university Eg Which courses available at ANU univ? - go right
- Find universities by course Eg Which uni offers Bio degree ? – go below
- Can’t get into ” best universities ” ? Don’t worry !
- Expert opinion > ” World universities ranking worthless “
- Check out postgrad programs like Master, PhD doctorate or MBA
- Browse for a TAFE diploma or certificate instead of degree level qualifications
- 100 academic subjects in 39 institutions for diploma, certificate, undergraduate bachelor, distance education on-line courses or Ph.D programs
> Click on a subject to find universities offering that course <
Chemistry - Chem
Biology - Bio
Physics - Physics
Astronomy - stars
Biochemistry - Biochem
Biotechnology - Biotech
Botany - Plants
Video Games - Games
Computer Science - Com Sci
IT - Computers
Civil engineering - Civ Eng
Solar Engineering - Sun
Aviation - Aircraft
Medicine - Meds
Radiography - Xray
Journalism - Journo
Accounting - Accountancy
Business Studies - Biz
Commerce - Comm
Economics - Econ
Finance - Money matters
ARTS & HUMANITIES
Psychology - Psych
Political Science - Poli Sci
Social Science - Soc Sci
FastFound : Australian University Directory
- Worried about top rank, accreditation rating, teaching quality of a university? What’s a good course to take?
- Dislike education agents? Many only refer unis that pay them $1-2K commissions. You don’t get to see all courses. Check out other options.
Which univ offers what degrees for study and where ?
- Check out other academic disciplines with lower admission cutoffs ?
- Can’t find useful info from admissions center websites like UAC, VTAC, QTAC ?
- Maybe study for Bachelor of Engineering or Arts, or maybe something unrelated to tech like Media but unsure where to start?
- ATAR score not high enough? Low UAI, TER, OP or ATAR score – so what? Why not consider other colleges offering same courses at lower cutoff entrance/ admission requirement ?
- Where to find off campus rental or shared accommodation ?
- Check out assistance on info on campus, student housing, boarding facilities online, distance learning education
Choose a course to study
- How is Electronics different from Electronic engineering ?
- Like to develop new drugs or techniques to treat diseases? Consider biotechnology, biochemistry or Genetic engineering. What about cutting edge technology like NanoScale devices or Robotics? Why not study by Distance Learning ? Search for Open universities offering online distance learning or e-learning courses.
- What do Mechanical Engineers do? What’s the difference between Computing from Software Engineering or Bachelor Computer Science? What’s the difference between web design and software development & programming ? What about popular engineering disciplines – Renewable energy, Solar and Photovoltaics?
- Which Design focussed Bachelor degree may I choose from if I’m visually creative ? Architecture ? Web, Graphic arts, fashion design, fine arts or even Town planning? Worried about green house gases, global warming, rising sea levels or declining amazon rain forest? Maybe consider Bachelor of Environmental science, forestry and ecological conservation studies. Wish to help improve the quality of life of humans or animal welfare? Try medicine, dentistry, nursing, dental and oral health courses or veterinary science. Fancy using Maths to make money ? How about Actuarial science ?
- Perhaps take advantage of the natural wealth of the land? Try Geology, Geological sciences and Mines engineering, Wine making and Agricultural sciences. Like to be part of the growing significance of Australia as major financial services center in the Asia Pacific region ? Perhaps Accounting, Economics, finance or MBA suits your career aspirations. Wish to work in something more traditional and recession proof ? Have you thought of a career as a nurse/ nursing, teaching / teacher / education.
- Which unis offer bursaries and scholarships for foreign students or scholarship for PhD or Master research based courses or double degree programs ?
Australia ranks 3rd in number of overseas students intake behind only USA and UK . Australia has seven of the top 100 universities. With some 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, Australia stands above nations such as Germany, Holland and Japan, ranking 8th in the Universitas 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
Australian institutions are just as highly rated as the cities that house them around the country. Australia ha 5of the 30 best cities for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important e factors for students when picking the best study destination. And with more than A$200 million provided by the Federal Government each year in international scholarships, its easier for you to come and experience the difference an Australian education can make to your future employment opportunities.
Do you have a specific study area of interest? There is good possibility Australia has got what you want with at least one Australian university in the top 50 worldwide across the study areas of Engineering, IT, Sciences & Maths, Life & Agricultural Sciences, Medicine and Arts.
Given this impressive education pedigree, it’s unsurprising there are now at least 2.5 million former foreign students who go on to make a difference after studying in Australia. Some of these students are among the world’s finest minds. In fact, Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates and every day over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations – including penicillin, IVF, ultrasound, Wi-Fi, the Bionic Ear, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders – to make their lives, and the lives of others, better.