Australian degrees 2016
- Find a degree at university in 2 clicks !
- Find degrees by universities Eg Which courses offered at UNSW ? go right
- Find universities by course Eg Which uni offers Bio degrees ? – go below
- Can’t get into ‘best universities ‘ ? Don’t worry !
- Expert opinion > ” World universities ranking worthless ”
- Check out postgraduate programs like Master, Ph.D doctorate or MBA
- Browse for a TAFE diploma or certificate instead of degree level qualifications
- 100 academic subjects in 39 institutions for diploma, certificate, undergraduate bachelor, distance education on-line courses or PhD programs
> Click on a topic to find universities that offer the course <
Radiography - Xray
ARTS & HUMANITIES
FastFound : Australian University Directory
- Dislike education agents? Many only refer unis that pay them $1-2K commissions. You won’t get to see all courses. Check out other options.
- Concerned about rank, accreditation rating, teaching quality of a university? What is a good degree to take?
Which univ offers what degrees for study and where ?
- Perhaps consider other academic fields with lower admission cutoffs ?
- Can’t find useful info from admissions center websites like UAC, VTAC or QTAC ?
- Why not study for Bachelor of Engineering or Arts, or maybe something unrelated to tech like Media but unsure where to start?
- Have low ATAR score ?
- Low UAI, TER, OP or ATAR score – so what? Consider other colleges offering same courses at lower cutoff entrance/ admission requirement ?
- Beware of dubious tertiary level colleges that charge high fees or you may end up here
- Need info about off campus rental or shared accommodation ?
- Find info on campus, student housing, boarding facilities online, distance learning education
Select a course to study
- How does Bio Technology differ from Biochemistry ?
- Australian government has warned that we will have a shortage of STEM graduates ( Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics )
- Hope to develop new drugs or techniques to treat diseases? Consider biotechnology, biochemistry or Genetic engineering. What about cutting edge technology like NanoScale devices or Robotics? Why not study by Distance Education? Search for Open universities offering online distance learning or e-learning courses.
- What do Mechanical Engineers do? What’s the difference between Computing from Software Engineering or Bachelor Computer Science? What’s the difference between web design and software development & programming ? What about popular engineering disciplines – Renewable energy, Solar and Photovoltaics?
- Which Design focussed Bachelor degree may I choose from if I’m visually creative ? Architecture ? Web, Graphic arts, fashion design, fine arts or even Town planning? Worried about green house gases, global warming, rising sea levels or declining amazon rain forest? Maybe consider Bachelor of Environmental science, forestry and ecological conservation studies. Wish to help improve the quality of life of humans or animal welfare? Try medicine, dentistry, nursing, dental and oral health courses or veterinary science. Fancy using Maths to make money ? How about Actuarial science ?
- Why not take advantage of the natural wealth of the land? Try Geology, Geological sciences and Mines engineering, Wine making and Agricultural sciences. Like to be part of the growing significance of Australia as major financial services center in the Asia Pacific region ? Perhaps Accounting, Economics, finance or MBA suits your career aspirations. Wish to work in something more traditional and recession proof ? Have you thought of a career as a nurse/ nursing, teaching / teacher / education.
- Which unis offer bursaries and scholarships for overseas students or scholarship for Ph.D or Master research based courses or double degree programs ?
Australia ranks third in number of international students intake behind only USA and UK. Australia has 7 of the top 100 universities. With some 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, Australia stands above nations such as Germany, Holland and Japan, ranking eighth in the Universitas 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
Australian institutions are just as highly rated as the cities that house them around the country. Australia ha 5of the 30 best cities for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important e factors for students when picking the best study destination. And with more than A$200 million provided by the Federal Government each year in international scholarships, its easier for you to come and experience the difference an Australian education can make to your future employment opportunities.
Do you have a specific study area of interest? There is good possibility Australia has got what you want with at least one Australian university in the top 50 worldwide across the study areas of Engineering, IT, Sciences & Maths, Life & Agricultural Sciences, Medicine and Arts.
Given this impressive education pedigree, it’s unsurprising there are now at least 2.5 million former foreign students who go on to make a difference after studying in Australia. Some of these students are among the world’s finest minds. In fact, Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates and every day over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations – including penicillin, IVF, ultrasound, Wi-Fi, the Bionic Ear, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders – to make their lives, and the lives of others, better.