Science based degree courses at undergrad bachelor, postgrad master, PhD doctorate research levels at universities are in the list below. Applied sciences are often referred to as Engineering are not listed below but may be accessed here.
- Actuarial science, Mathematics and Statistics
- Botanical Science
- Environmental Science
- Forestry, Forest science and Conservation
- Geology, Geological sciences or Geophysics
- Veterinary Medicine / Science
- Wine Making
Can’t find the specific science in list above? Try this link :
>>> Other Sciences courses at Australian universities
* For info on Genetics, Genetic Engineering, look under Bio-technology or Molecular Biology
Other scientific courses to consider:
- Atmospheric science
- Climatology science
- Biomedical science
- Genetic Engineering
- Marine Life science
- Molecular Biology ( aka Biochemistry )
For a peer discussion on science related degree courses at top Australian universities try Bored of studies- forum.
For Australian university degree courses other then Science, click here.