x. List of Australian Universities
The Australian University Directory is a convenient portal website intended to assist future students who wish to study in Australia, to identify and select courses at undergrad – bachelor or post graduate level (certificate, diploma, Master or Ph.D). Australian universities are among the best places for international students. The universities listed below are categorized by state location to help you find which institutions offer what degrees, programs and courses.
For more courses at Australian universities, please click here.
List of Australian Universities
- Some offer diplomas, post graduate qualifications and short courses targeting highly specific subjects.
- Some degree of collaboration with TAFE level colleges offer even more study options
- Degrees may be obtained via part time study at Australian universities associated with the Distance Education & Online Courses – Open Universities program.
- This may be useful for students who plan to study but live in rural areas and unable to physically attend local universities. It suits stay-at-home moms who can study at home
- Australian qualifications are highly sought after due to its high ranking in the academic world of university degrees.
- Australian universities typically offer degrees at bachelor, master, doctoral ( research or coursework PHD) levels.
- There are some 39 Australian universities scattered across all 6 states and 2 territories.
- These institutions of higher learning include Government funded and privately run Australian universities.
- Australian universities are legally sanctioned entities capable of granting degrees at bachelor, master and Doctoral level
- Some Australian universities have branch campuses outside of Australia, such as in Sarawak , Malaysia