Law legal studies
LLB Law undergraduate, Legal Studies, bachelor, LLM or Master of Laws, JD (Juris Doctor) degree courses at Australian universities are listed below.
Have you done background checks? Are you sure you wish want to study Law ? Do Aussie universities produce too many Law grads that the economy cannot absorb ? The glut of Law grads mean less job opportunities await on completion of your degree. So be aware of this if you still wish to pursue a Law.
Some reason to study Law
1. Earning Potential
3. Opportunity to Help Others
4. Intellectual Challenge
5. Diverse Practice Areas
6. Work Environment
7. Transferable Skills
- How can one qualify to be a solicitor, barrister, magistrate or a judge?
- Where can I study Law to become a solicitor ?
- What else can I do with good law degree qualifications ?
- Australian universities offers some of the best places students can expect.
- Besides ATAR, which prerequisite subjects must be attained at Year 12 ?
- A bachelor university degree in Law, undergraduate LLB program offer Law grads a good start to Legal services industry and employment in roles such as Paralegals, Lawyers, Senior Counsel, Legal Counsel, Solicitor, Magistrate and Barrister or a Judge.
- Which Australian universities offer bachelor degree courses in Law (LLB) ?
- As a Law graduate, one may opt to specialize in these areas.
- A Barrister is a senior lawyer, they wear wigs and appear in court. Law is is relevant to every aspect of human economy from business law ( governs commerce ), civil law (governs civil and social interactions), family law, criminal law, Intellectual Property Law ( also patents, copyrights, trademarks), International Law and Environmental Law.
- Law education has also been the foundation qualification of many politicians and national leaders.
- Amongst political leaders, there are also those not limited by the lack of a Law degree : actors ( Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ronald Reagan ), teachers ( Steve Bracks), journalists (Sarah Palin), diplomats (Kevin Rudd) theologians (Christina Keneally), Chemists ( Margaret Thatcher, who also studied law), doctors ( Dr. Mahatir ), Physicists ( Angela Merkel).
- If you already have a bachelor degree and wish to pursue a Masters degree in Law LLM or Jurisprudence JD etc, the links below can still be used to access the faculty pages for more info. For other courses at Aussie universities, click the HOME link .
Study for a Law degree at these Australian universities :
New South Wales : NSW
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) at University of Sydney
- LLB degree at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Laws at University of Technology, Sydney : UTS
- Bachelor of Law course at University of New South Wales : UNSW
- Distance Legal Education from University of New England : UNE
- Law at University of Wollongong : UOW
- Law studies at Southern Cross University : SCU
- Law studies at University of Western Sydney : UWS
- Law at Macquarie University in Sydney
Queensland : QLD
- Bachelor of Law at James Cook University : JCU
- Law courses at Bond University
- Law at Queensland University of Technology : QUT
- Law courses at University of Queensland : UQ
- Law at Griffith University - Brisbane
- Law degree at University of Southern Queensland: USQ
Victoria : VIC
- Law and Management at La Trobe University
- Business and Law at Victoria University
- Bachelor of Laws LLB at Deakin University
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree at University of Melbourne
- Study Law at Monash University
Western Australia : WA
- Bach of Laws : University of Western Australia : UWA - Perth
- Bachelor of Laws at Edith Cowan University : ECU - Perth
Tasmania : TAS
- Law at University of Tasmania : UTAS - Hobart
South Australia : SA
- Law at University of Adelaide
- Law at Flinders University - Adelaide
- Law School at University of South Australia : UNISA
Northern Territory : NT
- Charles Darwin University: CDU - School of Law and Business
Australian Capital Territory : ACT
- Study Law at Australian National University : ANU - Canberra
- Faculty of Law at University of Canberra
- School of Law at University of Notre Dame - Freemantle
For other courses at Australian universities, click the HOME link .