Law legal studies
Law degree courses and LLB undergraduate, Legal Studies, bachelor, LLM or Master of Laws, JD (Juris Doctor) courses at Australian universities are listed below.
- Where may I study Law to qualify as a solicitor or lawyer?
- How can I qualify to become a solicitor, barrister, magistrate or a judge?
- Which Australian universities offer bachelor degree courses in Law (LLB) ?
- What else can I do with good law degree qualifications ?
- Australian universities offers some of the best places students can expect.
- Besides ATAR, which prerequisite subjects must be attained at Year 12 ?
- A bachelor university degree in Law, undergraduate LLB program offer Law graduates a good start to Legal services industry and employment in roles such as Paralegals, Lawyers, Senior Counsel, Legal Counsel, Solicitor, Magistrate and Barrister or a Judge.
- A Barrister is a senior lawyers, they wear wigs and appear in court. Law is is found in practically every aspect of human economy from business law ( governs commerce ), civil law (governs civil and social interactions), family law, criminal law, Intellectual Property Law ( also patents, copyrights, trademarks), International Law and Environmental Law.
- As a Law graduate, one may opt to specialize in these areas.
- Law education has also been the foundation qualification of many politicians and national leaders.
- Amongst political leaders, there are also those not limited by the lack of a Law degree : actors ( Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ronald Reagan ), teachers ( Steve Bracks), journalists (Sarah Palin), diplomats (Kevin Rudd) theologians (Christina Keneally), Chemists ( Margaret Thatcher, who also studied law), doctors ( Dr. Mahatir ), Physicists ( Angela Merkel).
- If you already have a bachelor degree and wish to pursue a Masters degree in Law LLM or Jurisprudence JD etc, the links below can still be used to access the faculty pages for more info. For other courses at Aussie universities, click the HOME link .
Study for a Law degree at these Australian universities :
New South Wales : NSW
- Law at Macquarie University in Sydney
- Distance Legal Education from University of New England : UNE
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) at University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Law course at University of New South Wales : UNSW
- LLB degree at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Laws at University of Technology, Sydney : UTS
- Law studies at University of Western Sydney : UWS
- Law at University of Wollongong : UOW
- Law studies at Southern Cross University : SCU
Victoria : VIC
- Bachelor of Laws LLB at Deakin University
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree at University of Melbourne
- Business and Law at Victoria University
- Law and Management at La Trobe University
- Study Law at Monash University
Queensland : QLD
- Law courses at Bond University
- Law degree courses at University of Queensland : UQ
- Bachelor of Law at James Cook University : JCU
- Law at Queensland University of Technology : QUT
- Law at Griffith University - Brisbane
- Law degree at University of Southern Queensland: USQ
Western Australia : WA
- Bach of Laws : University of Western Australia : UWA - Perth
- Bachelor of Laws at Edith Cowan University : ECU – Perth
Tasmania : TAS
- Law at University of Tasmania : UTAS - Hobart
South Australia : SA
- Study Law at University of Adelaide
- Law School : Flinders University- Adelaide
- Law School at University of South Australia : UNISA
Northern Territory : NT
- Law at Charles Darwin University: CDU - Darwin, School of Law and Business
Australian Capital Territory : ACT
- Study Law at Australian National University : ANU – Canberra
- Faculty of Law at University of Canberra
- School of Law at University of Notre Dame Australia – Freemantle
For other courses at Australian universities, click the HOME link .