Mechanical Engineering degree courses at undergraduate bachelor, postgraduate master, Ph.D doctorate research courses at university in Australia are listed below. For other degree courses, click here.
- What jobs can I apply to with a bachelor degree in Mech Eng ?
- Where can I study to be a Mechanical Engineer ?
- Mechanical Engineering is often abbreviated as Mech Eng, Engr, Engg
- Besides ATAR scores, which year 12 HSC subjects are needed for admission?
- The humble but ubiquitous lawn mower is one example of Aussie mechanical engineering ingenuity.
- Visit this link for more information about what you can do as a Mechanical Engineer
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering offers grads employment opportunities in R & D, manufacturing, infrastructure systems and military
- Mechanical Engineering is an umbrella term referring to the generation and application of thermal ( heat) energy and mechanical force ( rotational or linear ) and the design, production, and use of machinery and tools.
- Mechanical engineering is several thousand years old, some of the best examples are found in the construction of Egyptian pyramids and the Great Wall of China. Another good example of medieval mechanical engineering achievement is the awesome warfare device, the Trebuchet .
Typical admission requirements for Mechanical Engineering :
- Physics, Math, English proficiency
List of universities offering Mechanical Engineering :
Victoria : VIC
- Aerospace, Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering : Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology: RMIT
- Bachelor of Engineering Science (Mechanical) : University of Ballarat
- Mechanical engineering and Industrial sciences : Swinburne University of Technology
- Mechanical Engineering degree at University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Engineering: Victoria University
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Monash Uni
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) course from Deakin University
New South Wales : NSW
- Mechanical Engineering at University of Technology, Sydney : UTS
- Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering at Uni of New South Wales : UNSW
- Mechanical, Mechatronic & Materials degree at Univ of Wollongong
- Mechanical Engineering at University of Newcastle
- Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering : Univ of Sydney
Queensland : QLD
- Mechanical Engineering courses at Queensland University of Technology : QUT
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering course at James Cook University : JCU
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Dual Major at University of Queensland
- Mechanical engineering technology courses at University of South Queensland
Western Australia: WA
- Engineering Science studies at Edith Cowan University : ECU
- University of Western Australia : UWA - Perth
- Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering courses at Curtin University of Technology
South Australia : SA
- Mechanical Engineering degree course at Flinders University
- Bachelor of Engineering at University of Tasmania : UTAS
- Mechanical engineering applications is found in nearly every aspect of industrialization.
- The coverage of Mechanical Engineering is broad, machines from the size of miniature mechanical devices to massive energy – generation turbines. From trains, aircraft, ships, cars, factories, elevators, escalators, tractors, weaponry to practically every instrument used in a surgical theater or a utensil kitchen requires mechanical engineering analysis.
- Mechanical Engineering uses foundation concepts such as mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat transfer, materials science and energy. Mechanical engineers use these base principles as well as other technology to design and analyse production plants , industrial equipment and machinery, air conditioning systems, vehicles and transportation vehicles: trains, planes, ships, rockets and missiles.
To check out Australian university degree courses other than Mechanical Engineering, click here.