nanoscience technology degree
Nano technology & Nano science bachelor degree courses at undergraduate, post grad master, PhD doctorate research degree levels at universities in Australia are in the list below. For other degree courses, look here.
- Which Australian universities can I study for Nanotechnology or Nanoscience bachelor degree courses ?
- Besides ATAR, what prerequisite subjects must be obtained at HSC Year 12 ?
- Nanotech offers graduates the best preparation for Research and Development and manufacturing careers.
- What can I do with a degree in Nanotechnology or Nano science ?
- Nanotechnology develops nanomaterials or devices in the nano scale range.
- It is quite plausible Nanotechnology research may lead to the creation of new materials, drugs and devices with many applications in medicine & electronics.
- NanoTech also known as NanoScience is the study of the control of matter (Nanoparticles) at atomic and molecular level. Nanotechnology deals with structures of dimensions less than 100 nanometers.
- 2011 Nobel Prize for Physics won for work in Nano -materials /Nanoscience
Typical requirements for NanoScience & NanoTechnology degree:
- Physics and/or Chemistry, Maths, English
New South Wales : NSW
- Nanoscale Technology course at University of Technology, Sydney : UTS
- Medical Nanotechnology at Uni of Western Sydney : UWS
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Nanotechnology) at UWS
- Nanotechnology degree at University of New South Wales : UNSW
- Nanotechnology & Nanomechanics at University of Wollongong : UOW
Victoria : VIC
- Programs in Nanotechnology at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (CNST) at University of Melbourne
- Master, Bachelor of Nanotechnology degrees at La Trobe University
Queensland : QLD
Western Australia : WA
- Nanochemistry courses at Curtin University of Technology
- Physics and Nanotechnology degree courses at Murdoch University
South Australia : SA
- Bachelor of Science in Nanotechnology at Flinders University
- Bachelor of Science (Nanoscience & Materials) at University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia: UNISA
Australia Capital Territory : ACT
- Nanoscience courses at Australian National University : AN
For other non nanoscience technology degree courses, look here .