Biotech degree courses at undergrad bachelor, postgrad master, PhD doctorate research degree level at universities are in the list below.
- Australian universities have excellent facilities for Bio-technology studies
- Besides ATAR, what are the Year 12 HSC prerequisite subjects ?
- What is the best university degree course for Biotechnology studies ?
- Australian university degrees in Biotechnology prepares grads for a career in research at CSIRO, research programs at Australian universities and other private biotech research organizations like CSL for the development of pharmaceutical and medical applications in cutting edge technologies such as molecular biology and genetic engineering
- If you have already posses a bachelor degree and hope to study for a Masters or Research PhD degree in Biotechnology, the links listed below can still be utilized to access the faculty pages for more info about any Master program on offer.
- Australian bio-technologists study and harness living organism for the production useful materials including food, medicine and chemicals.
- Bio technology is an applied science incorporating biology, agriculture, food science and medicine.
Current media refers to biotechnology as genetic engineering and cell-tissue culture technologies. Biotechnology is an applied science aspect of BioChemistry
Bioengineering is a related discipline with its more focus on mechanical and higher systems approaches to interacting with living organisms. Biotechnology is closely related to Biochemistry.
Biotechnology is a collaboration of scientific methods taken from pure biological sciences such as genetics, microbiology, animal cell culture, molecular biology, biochemistry, embryology, cell biology)
Typical admission requirement :
- Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English proficiency
Victoria : VIC
- Master of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics/ Dept of Biochemistry at La Trobe University
- Postgraduate courses in Biotechnology at Deakin University
- Bachelor of Bio technology at Monash University
- Bio-technology & Biological Sciences Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology: RMIT
- Biotechnology degree at University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Science Bio-tech, Biochem at Swinburne University of Technology
New South Wales : NSW
- School of Biotechnology & Biomolecular Sciences: Uni of New South Wales
- Department of Chemistry & Biomolecular Sciences at Macquarie University
- Biotech studies at : University of Wollongong : UOW
- Bachelor of Forensic Biotechnology at Charles Sturt University: CSU
- Biology, Chemistry & Life science degree at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Biotechnology at : University of Technology, Sydney : UTS
- Biotechnology & Bioscience courses at University of Sydney
- Diploma of Laboratory Technology (Biotechnology) at UWS
Queensland : QLD
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science University of the Sunshine Coast: USC
- Bachelor of Biomolecular Science with Honours at Griffith University
- Bachelor of Biotechnology at James Cook University: JCU
- Bachelor of Biotechnology degree at University of Queensland : UQ
Western Australia : WA
- Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology at Curtin University of Technology
- Murdoch University
- Bachelor of Science ( Molecular Biology & Biotechnology) at University of Western Australia : UWA
Tasmania : TAS
South Australia : SA
- University of South Australia : UNISA
- Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology) University of Adelaide
- Biotechnology at Flinders University
Australian Capital Territory : ACT
- Bachelor of Biotechnology at Australian National University: ANU
For other non biotechnology degree courses, look here .