dental & oral hygiene health
Oral & Dental health degree courses at undergrad bachelor, post graduate diploma master degree levels in Australian universities are listed below.
- Where can I study to be a Dental hygienist
- What is the best university for Dental / Oral Health science?
- Besides ATAR, what are the prerequisite subjects at HSC Year 12 ?
- Visit this link: whats this subject about to find out more about this profession.
A BSc degree in Dental Hygiene and Oral Health leads to promising career opportunities in dental health care as a Dental Hygienist or dental technician, who typically works alongside Dentists, Dental Surgeons and Dental nurses to provide top quality care and treatment for patients with teeth and gum related issues. Teeth polishing and flossing education are some of the services offered .
Dental Hygiene, Oral health degrees at these universities :
Victoria : VIC
New South Wales : NSW
- Dentistry & Health Sciences at Charles Sturt Uni : CSU
- Bachelor of Oral Health (Therapy / Hygiene) : CSU
Queensland : QLD
- Dentistry and Oral Health & Health degree at Griffith Uni
- Bach. of Oral Health at University of Queensland : UQ
Western Australia : WA
- Dental health at Curtin University of Technology
South Australia : SA
- Bachelor of Oral Health from University of Adelaide