Mechatronics courses at undergraduate bachelor, postgraduate master, Ph.D doctorate research degree levels in Aussie universities are listed below for the coming academic year . For more courses at universities, click HOME link.
- A bachelor degree in Mechatronic will provide grads with employment opportunities as demand for qualified engineers rises.
- What is the best university degree for Mechatronics Engineering ?
- Besides ATAR, what HSC Year 12 subjects must be completed for admission prerequisites ?
- Australia offers some of the best facilities to study. Mechatronics employs a combination of electrical, mechanical & electronic systems controlled by computerized systems. Mechatronics application are typically used in industries like mining and indoor manufacturing.
- Mechatronic engineers typically work in roles where they are responsible for integrated computer controlled mechanical and electrical systems typically found in the manufacturing and mining industries. They are also found in electrical plants and companies where automation and process control used.
- Mechatronics is considered an emerging technology area and career prospects are promising.
- A Mechatronics Engineering degree will prepare candidates for a career in automation, R & D, manufacturing and the military. Click on this link to learn more about using a Mechatronics Engineering degree from universities in Australia to gain employment as a Mechatronic Engineer.
- Mechatronics combines topics from Mechanical and Electrical & Electronic Engineering together with elements of mechatronics and robotics. Typical areas of study include: mechanics, electronics, design, signal analysis and processing, computer systems, computer science, sensor and actuator technology, automatic control, electrical system design, robotics and microprocessors.
- Mechatronic Engineers can work in manufacturing or mineral or food processing industries, high tech R & D, consulting, design (from automobiles to home electronics), public utilities or the defence industry
- Searching for megatronics or megatronic ? Try mechatronics ?
Typical admission requirements for Mechatronic Engineering :
- Physics, Maths, English proficiency
New South Wales : NSW
- Mechatronics at Engineering school at University of Newcastle
- Mechatronics and Intelligent Systems at University of Technology, Sydney : UTS
- Mechatronic Engineering degree at University of New South Wales : UNSW
- Mechatronics courses at University of Sydney
- Mechatronics at University of Wollongong : UOW
Victoria : VIC
- Mechatronics at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology : RMIT
- Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering at Swinburne University of Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering course at Monash University
- Mechatronics at University of Melbourne
Queensland : QLD
- Mechatronic Engineering at University of Queensland : UQ
- Infomechatronics at Queensland University of Technology : QUT
- Mechatronic Engineering at USQ
Western Australia :
- Mechatronic Engineering at Curtin University of Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering degree at University of Western Australia : UWA
- Mechatronics at Edith Cowan University: ECU
South Australia : SA
- Mechatronics Engineering at University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Mechatronics at UNISA
- Master of Mechatronics at UNISA
For more non mechatronics degree courses at university in
Australia, click the HOME link.