Aerospace Engineering degree courses at undergrad bachelor, post graduate master, Ph.D doctorate research degree levels at universities in Australia are listed below. For other degree courses, click the HOME link.
- What are my career possibilities after earning a degree in Aerospace Engineering ?
- Besides ATAR, what prerequisite subjects must be attained at HSC Year 12 ?
- An Australian university degree in Aerospace Engineering leads to employment in Aircraft & aviation industries as an Aerospace engineer or Avionics engineer. Some employers in Australia are the Australia Defence Force, BAE ( British) CAE (Canadian), Boeing, Sikorsky Helicopter, Qantas and several others
- Avionics is a specialized area in Aerospace industry focused on design, development, manufacture and maintenance of electronics of military& civilian airplanes, helicopters, spacecraft, satellites and uninhabited aerial vehicles (UAV).
- Aerospace graduates go on to find employment in other fields such as IT, Mechanical engineering, non engineeeering areas of Aviation, Banking etc
- Aerospace engineers typically work in research and development, operations & maintenance, testing, administration, safety, forensics or certification roles.
- As Australia has a small manufacturing industry within the Aircraft or Aerospace industry, job opportunities in Aerospace engineering field is limited if you plan to work in Australia. Some roles are found in Research ( R& D)
Typical admission requirements for Aerospace Engineering :
- Physics, Maths, English proficiency
Aerospace Engineering studies available at these universities:
New South Wales : NSW
- Aerospace engineering at School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Engineering Science in Aerospace Operations at University of Technology, Sydney : ( Location: Singapore )
- Aerospace degree courses at School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering : University of New South Wales : UNSW
Victoria : VIC
- Aerospace Engineering : Monash University, Clayton Campus
- Programs & courses in Aerospace engineering at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology: RMIT
Queensland : QLD
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Dual Major at University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Engineering (Aerospace Avionics) at Queensland University of Technology : QUT
- Centre for Hypersonics HyShot Flight Program – experimental, at UQ
South Australia : SA
- Bachelor of Engineering ( Aerospace ) : University of Adelaide
For more Australian university degree courses other than Aerospace Engineering or Applied science, click here