Aerospace Engineering degree courses at undergrad bachelor, post graduate master, PhD doctorate research degree levels at universities in Australia are listed below. For other degree courses, click the HOME link.
- What are my career possibilities after earning a degree in Aerospace Engineering ?
- Besides ATAR, what prerequisite subjects must be acquired at HSC Year 12 ?
- An Australian university degree in Aerospace Engineering leads to employment in Aircraft & aviation industries as an Aerospace engineer or Avionics engineer. Some employers in Australia are the Australia Defence Force, BAE ( British) CAE (Canadian), Boeing, Sikorsky Helicopter, Qantas and several others
- Avionics is a specialized area in Aerospace industry focused on design, development, manufacture and maintenance of electronics of military& civilian airplanes, helicopters, spacecraft, satellites and uninhabited aerial vehicles (UAV).
- Aerospace graduates go on to find employment in other fields such as IT, Mechanical engineering, non engineering areas of Aviation, Banking etc
- Aerospace engineers typically work in research and development, operations & maintenance, testing, administration, safety, forensics or certification roles.
- As Australia has a small manufacturing industry within the Aircraft or Aerospace industry, job opportunities in Aerospace engineering field is limited if you plan to work in Australia. Some roles maybe found in Research and Development ( R& D)
Typical admission requirements for Aerospace Engineering :
- Physics, Maths, English proficiency
Aerospace Engineering studies available at these universities:
New South Wales : NSW
- Aerospace engineering at School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Engineering Science in Aerospace Operations at University of Technology, Sydney : ( Location: Singapore )
- Aerospace degree courses at School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering : University of New South Wales : UNSW
Victoria : VIC
- Aerospace Engineering : Monash University, Clayton Campus
- Programs & courses in Aerospace engineering at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology: RMIT
Queensland : QLD
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Dual Major at University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Engineering (Aerospace Avionics) at Queensland University of Technology : QUT
- Centre for Hypersonics HyShot Flight Program – experimental, at UQ
South Australia : SA
- Bachelor of Engineering ( Aerospace ) : University of Adelaide
For more Australian university degree courses other than Aerospace Engineering or Applied science, click here