Aeronautics courses at undergrad bachelor, postgraduate master, PhD doctorate research degree levels at universities in Australia are listed below. For other degree courses, click the HOME link ?
- Australia offers some of the best facilities to get an Engineering education to qualify as an Aeronautical engineer
- Besides ATAR, what prerequisite subjects must be gained at Year 12 HSC ?
- Where may I study to be an Aeronautical Engineer or Aircraft engineer ?
- As the manufacturing is limited within the local Aircraft industry, job opportunities in Aeronautical engineering field are limited
- A university degree in Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering offers career opportunities in Aircraft & aviation parts and components manufacturing and engineering maintenance industries.
- Many grads move on to employment in other fields like Avionics, IT, Mechanical engineering, non engineering areas of Aviation, Banking etc as there are many job opportunities there.
- To check out more about what an Aeronautical or Aerospace engineer does, click here: whats this subject about.
- The humble but ubiquitous Black Box flight recorder is an example of Aussie aeronautical engineering inventiveness!
Typical admission requirements for Aeronautical Engineering :
- Maths, Physics, English Proficiency
Aeronautical Engineering is available at these universities:
Victoria : VIC
- Aerospace Engineering studies at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology : RMIT
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering course at Monash University
New South Wales: NSW
- Aerospace at UNSW @ ADFA
- Aerospace engineering at University of New South Wales : UNSW
- Aerospace / Aeronautical Engineering degree at University of Sydney
Queensland : QLD
- Aerospace Engineering courses at Queensland University of Technology : QUT
To check out at Australian universities degree courses other than Aeronautical Engineering, click here.